CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

gone forever...today will never come again

don't have a lot to say about today besides that is was like every Sunday except I did more work the most daz..it as funner today though cuz I went out with Livi and not my dad and we switched off doing the balloon making so I could go and watch Dexter's Laboratory or Tom and Jerry then come back after for my turn and so on....

oh yeah, this morning we found a snake at our from door...it was about 2 feet long...I wanted to catch it but I was about to leave when Livi saw it and Kev didn't want to handle it on his own...I think we might know where it lives..it didn't look poisonous so I want to try and catch it and pick it up..u'll be sure to see pix if that happens...

Tomorrow we might be doing something with my older bro, don't know what yet but whatever we do I'll write about it if it's worth talking about...to me as long as I'm able to make my phone calls in the morning I'm good..if not...there's hell to pay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cause if you can't make those phone calls..then that means you don't talk to those girls...and if you don't talk to those girls...that means you don't get sexual thoughts in your head...(at least not AS MUCH..and if you don't get that...then that means no MASTURBATION!!!! Admit it John, thats what it all comes down to. heh.

p.s. I'll mate with them, and send you pics, that way you can have visual instead of just mental for those lonely nights. *wink

Maltese King said...

if u ever did that I'd just crop ur white ass out and keep just them...but not before I barf and ur gross ness