CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 8, 2007

Toronto Chicks


I was asked to write something about the girls in Toronto, at least the ones I know, so here I am...
first off I probably have Mush to thank the most cuz if it wasn't for our phone calls ever night I wouldn't have "met" Lainz..although she already saw me before and knew my bro,Mike, anyhow..it was sometime during our conversations that I first came to know Lainz....and Mush talked a lot about leila so I figured if my best friend praised her so much I should meat her...and Cec..yeah I think I heard bout her from Mush too...her "poetry helper"...
but yeah Lainz is a really cool, funny, bubbly, girl..a lot of fun to hangout with or just to talk to..oh and she loves to give hugs..or it could just be she likes giving me hugs I don't know...lol....jk..
Leila I've only actually met twice and talked with less hours then Lainz or Mush...or even MA but still she's a really sweet, sexy, caring person from what I've gathered in my time I was hanging out with her.....
Cec I probably know the least but from what I do know is...she likes to write poetry which is so kick ass, cuz I do too, she's funny and is a good acter, well they all are but Cec acts as a good guy character...don't know if that's a good thing....
Well lets see what else could I say?.....uhh....I love them to bits and am glad that I met them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, u forgot to put hotties in here..ok u did say sexy once but come on..these girls need alot more then just that...don't u think?

Anonymous said...

yeah, for sure! you so don't do the subject justice