CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

our 35hr pet mouse, Moses aka "MO"

On Monday night I was in my room on the comp when I saw a mouse run behind our dresser, so I told David, who was just sitting around, and he go's and sets up this trap using our trash can and other odd stuff we had around the room, it was quite smart, the plan was to block off any and all ways it could escape besides the trash can ,and Dav was going to go to the other side of the dresser and scare it, which he did and sure enough it ran into the trash can, and I lifted it up and, well we caught it.
we took it into the kitchen and dumped it into a bag... and I was gonna shoot it with our bee bee gun but looking at it I couldn't shoot it, now don't get me wrong killing things is what I love to do..I've put the gun to rats heads and pulled to trigger and watched the blood drip outta their ear, but this guy was to small and shooting it would have been fun, so Dav and my dork of a sister, charity, were spouting off idea's of how to kill it..."freeze it", " put it in the micro", "make it drink root bear or coke and watch it pop"...that is fun I've done it before but to rats with my bro's "inject it with bleach" or somethin like that...but I kinda wanted to keep it for a pet..just for the fun of it....so I went and got a tank that we weren't using anymore and put him in there...Dav, havein been unable to kill it, went and decided to spray about 5 or 6 different types of cologne and other liquids on it..he was being a jerk..well him and my sis..."weir preparing him for the after life" was what my sis called it....we named it Moses cuz Dav wanted to put it in a Chick-fil-A to-go box and send it down the Bayou, which what ended up happening....anyhow I finally got him to stop that...when a cloud of fumes came outta the lid when we opened it...
So yeah we had him all yesterday..sitting on our dresser..kept Kaden quiet so that was cool and I was able to use it to make my other nephew, who is freaked of mice, obey what I told him with the threat that if he didn't I'd put Mo on him..mwahahaah..I'm so evil

anyhow, my dad said that if we didn't get rid of it he would, so that's when I gave in to haveing him sent down the bayou...it was quite funny..here are some pix of the ordeal....

it was quite funny...Dav the kids and myself went out to the spot and Dav said a prayer for it's sould, foolishly but that ight, and then tossed it in..for somereason the tied a rock to the bottom of it...and when he threw it, it flipped over so that the top was facing the water..so we did a resque and turned it the right way and sent him off again.

























7 comments:

Queen of Clubs said...

u need help... and that thing looks demonic

Anonymous said...

you guys sound nasty!

Amy said...

hahah, I can't believe Charity would be so cruel, hehe. You should have microwaved it.......that would've been cool, haha.

Charlie said...

I didn't think of any of those ways to kill it...david did...i was just agreeing with him...lol

Anonymous said...

That was pretty darn gross. I cant believe you guys would do that.

My Pictures said...

we should have fed it bleach..

Anonymous said...

I miss the mouse, I want to catch another one so we can try out our other torture methods... maybe we can tie a little string on him like if it was a leash, and we can tie it on a few helium balloons and let it go bye bye.