CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 9, 2007

news..and what not

latest update on Mike..he's doing better and has gotten his lazy butt outta bed and has been walkin around today...probably just wanted to sleep that lazy creature...but yeah thanks to all those who did pray for him....if anyone even read it I don't know but by faith some ppl did an prayed for him...

now to ME...
I went out ballooning again today, as I did yesterday, and again it was slow in the morning..got home for like an hour and then went out wit my dad to help him....it went better this time but was still boreing...the place had this 50's music playing over + over..gets to ur head sometime after the second time around...but there were a few hot or decent lookin chicks so that part was good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, you silly man. Didn't know you had a blog, well, I shall visit it whenever it crosses my mind. Only have a 4 words to say to you. " Lay off the Drugs!!!" Hahaha. Oh, and none of those girls like you, and they all hate you and they all like me instead of you!!! Heh. Those Toronto girls....tsk tsk...canadians...all I can say..heh.

Maltese King said...

rick ur a freak..that would make u think I do drugs?..u've been around Micah to much..sounds like something he'd say...